HELP: issue with small worldspace. Floating squares of land

NordHep

Working on a small worldspace.

I set default landheight to 5000.0000 and water 4500.0000, check the box small worldspace and begin terrain editing and adding objects. Everything seems fine and functioning as intended in the Creation Kit.

But when I go in game, to view the worldspace I am greeted with squares of land floating at different heights, which leaves the terrain with open gaps in between. In the Creation Kit this issue isn't visible, only in game.

I have absolutely no clue what is causing this issue and have so far created a total of 4 worldspaces to try and troubleshoot the issue, attempted googling similar cases but I've found no answer.

I've added an image to show what it looks like.

I might set the default land to 0 and the default water to either plus or minus 500 depending on if you are creating an island or not. If I was not creating an enclosed area like in a cave with a sky view I would not check the small world tick box. Other people have had floating cell issues when creating world spaces. I would suggest using the landscape tool to make every land cell at least slightly edited. Drag the surface up or down and use the flatten and soften tools to shape all the land, especially at cell borders. Use the B key to toggle visible cell borders. Place some items like trees or buildings in each cell. See if that helps.

I might set the default land to 0 and the default water to either plus or minus 500 depending on if you are creating an island or not. If I was not creating an enclosed area like in a cave with a sky view I would not check the small world tick box. Other people have had floating cell issues when creating world spaces. I would suggest using the landscape tool to make every land cell at least slightly edited. Drag the surface up or down and use the flatten and soften tools to shape all the land, especially at cell borders. Use the B key to toggle visible cell borders. Place some items like trees or buildings in each cell. See if that helps.

Thank you very much for the reply. Sorry for responding so late.

I'll try these tips and see if it solves anything :)

Just wanted to report back: your tip on editing landscape / adding objects at the cell borders did the trick. Thanks to you I now know B can showcase this.

Thank you very much, friend!