Turning the radio off in My House, Megaton

RokHere

Hi. Must admit, getting really tired of the Enclave's propaganda radio channel that's always running in My House in Megaton, even though the voice acting by the Enclave president is superb compared to a lot of horrific and nauseatingly nasal other voice acting in the game. And unless I missed something, it seems that I cannot turn off that radio channel or change it in the house? So I am hoping that someone who has the knowledge and skills to make this happen would develop a mod to at least permanently turn off the radio in My House at Megaton, if not give the ability to change it or turn it off and on.

And if you know of a way to do this by changing the INI file or the console, please let me know. Thank you.

Go to the Juke Box or radio, place your crosshair on the Juke Box or radio, you will see "Activate Juke Box" or Radio, press the "E" key. You can do this will all the placed radios or jukeboxes in the game. If this doesn't work, you have another problem or a mod overriding the on and off command.

Hey. Thank you for clarifying this.

I've taken a couple of screenshots and attaching them; is this the default radio for the player's house in Megaton?

I have lots of addons installed, but can't think of any that would interfere specifically with the radio in my house in Megaton, because all other activation instances and radios work just fine in the game.

This obviously doesn't look like the small radios in other places in the game, but I cannot find any other "radio" in the house. Any ideas what's going on here?

I figured out what it is. It was because of the "Wadsworth and Godfrey- Choose your Robot" addon, which allows you to replace Wadsworth in your house in Megaton with an Eyebot, for example, which I did. But the damned Eyebot came with the Enclave radio! And all along I was thinking that the Enclave radio plays from that huge machine that did have sound waves animating on it and such.