which res of textures should be used for Falloutsama XBOX port?

searbanchi

Hi people, one good guy has transfered the Falloutsama mod to the xbox. But the problem I have is, that after I downloaded the mod to my XSX, I always have a face issue with the mod. And you cant change the skin color. I am wondering, if the textures of the pc mod cause problems on the XBOX. Does the xbox use a specific res? So I am now trying to understand where the problem should be.

What I have undertaken:

I tried to use the main loose textures to make a new ba2, I tried to extract the original textures ba2 file to get the loose textures and make them to a new textures ba2, I tried to compress the textures to XBOXDDS format and so on. But everything I did was just even worse: Not only the face textures were not working but all the textures were wrong....

I don´t have much experiences with modding, no experience at all for the FO4, but I really want the animesama mod run on my XSX without issues. Could somebody tell me what I should do or be careful with by porting a pc mod onto xbox? I also realized, some other pc texture mods I have tried get the same or similar problem on xbox by just porting the original pc mod...

So ahhhh, could someone say something about the issue or share me some experiences for porting? I surely know how to transfer a mod to xbox. I don´t know where the incompatibilities come from.