There's a number of things I'm going to request. I just want to point out I don't know how difficult it is to make a mod like this.

1. I want an option for the BoS to join up with the player and Yes Man. I feel like if I'm a member of the BoS 'ignoring' them would be dumb. I would much rather put them to use.

2. I want to see all my friends go into battle with me. I mean, I've spent this entire game building relationships with factions and only a handful show up at the end? If I'm allied with Jacobstown, I want to see mutants rush to my aid at Hoover Damn. Obviously they'd have to make sense, like Powder Gangers wouldn't support NCR or Legion. However, if I'm siding with Yes Man or House, why wouldn't the Powder Gangers support me?

3. I want all of these things above- but with custom VOICED end slides. (I don't even know if this is possible, tbh. I've heard people say you can't make end slides, but other modders have made custom cutscenes in the 'slide' style.)

Again, I don't know how much work or effort would be required. If any modders are willing to develop something like this, please contact me. Further, if you need a voice for the end slides, I could always put my voice to work. Thanks. :smile: