wilkoff1

Foreword: This mod would require a lot of work and a lot of dedication. But kudos to the person(s) who undertake this project! :D

What if there was a forsworn centered game. In this game the player would have to take back the reach for the Forsworn in an (hopefully) epic questline. This would require getting the Silver bloods, Thalmor, Nords, and Imperials out of The Reach so that the Forsworn faction can establish an independent nation. In the quest the Silver Blood's will be removed from power via political maneuvering and violence ending in their faction members meeting an untimely end along with several other high power figures from other anti-Forsworn factions. After an epic quest line the player would have to do some courier footwork for King Madanach in order to establish the Forsworn faction's legitimacy as the true Nation of The Reach. The Imperials have no choice but to agree because they are already weakened by the previous Great War and are being drained even more by Skyrim's Civil War. The Stormcloak faction plus the other neutral holds must agree because there is a civil war going on and they must deal with that first. Plus, the Stormcloaks only control the opposite half of Skyrim and must oust the Imperials to get to The Reach. The Thalmor are forced to accept it because they are already being weakened by other provinces who are fighting for their own freedom against the Thalmor. With much grumbling, The Reach is a legitimate self governing nation. Now the player is free to pursue any of skyrim's vanilla side quests they please because every faction that would be friendly to the player in the vanilla game would be friendly, (as in not assault on site) with the Forsworn faction. Now, since everyone accepts the Forsworn, albeit grudgingly, the main quest can be undertaken. The main quest just has to be modified so that the player can accomplish it without be at Helgen. All the previous things aside, this mod would be cool if it involved new Forsworn side quests. New forsworn followers. Forsworn civilians, including children (I am aware a mod adds this already), Forsworn trainers, forsworn patrols and guards in Markarth and throughout the reach, and forsworn merchants. I understand this mod is asking a lot and it would require a load of work for the modder(s) who makes it. But if someone actually gave a go at this mod, I think it would be highly popular, successful and very, very cool.

Uhm, on the nexus there is a mod that adds Forsworn trainers and merchants, another adds forsworn childrens in camps.

But effectively, there is nothing that can overwhelm the game and bring back the whole reach and place a forsworn king (madanach) over the Throne of Markart...

@Bagashi

by "nothing" do you mean it is impossible, or just that nothing has yet been made? Also, How is it impossible?You make valid points about the fact there are mods already out there doing these things, however, I have played the mod which adds children as well as the mod that adds trainers and merchants, but all those mods, even the one of them with a quest line, were lacking important aspects that I think could make it a really great forsworn-skyrim experience. The one with a questline, The Forsworn Legacy, had only one merchant and no trainers that I could find, but it was a very fun quest-line. On the other hand,the one with many trainers and merchants was last updated a year ago and has no quest-line, called Forsworn Faction Pack_ArbitraryFA_Forsworn, but it did make for a wonderful forsworn attack experience with the coupling of mods that add a higher follower limit. On another note, I have used the mod which adds children, called Forsworn Children, and I found it made for a more immersive experience, but what if there was forsworn children who could be adopted, and forsworn NPCs the player could marry? I think that would be cool. All the great forsworn mods I have tried, though rich and highly developed in some ways, lack important things in others making the game feel hollow. That is why I think it would be cool if someone made a forsworn centered game.