sabre cat gear explorer's back pack

kbc21

i chose this back pack because it's my favorite, but i also think it can be improved like this:

1. Pick axe

2. Skinning knife

3. Map scroll with some picks banded to the backpack with a leather strip or in a pocket

now the main reason for this idea is that, if it is possible, make the backpack perform actions of mining and chopping wood so that you won't have to worry about carrying those 2 in your inventory any more, and ofc still fortify carry weight XD.

If that is possible it would be awesome if this backpack could be made (possibly to have a function fo an ancient nordic pickaxe)

You will need permission from the mod author to use/edit their assets in your own mod.

Have you asked the mod author if he/she would be willing to fulfill your request? That would be a good place to start.

i did that already... i just made this topic so i could forward him a link, much simpler this way.

Edited by kbc21

Hey there! Well, i don't think more items should be added to the backpack, since it already has a lot of stuff on it, it would just be too much. You could just imagine that the other things are inside the backpack. The idea about the pickaxe is good, but instead of adding it to the backpack, it would be better to replace the axe. But what if someone wants the axe instead of the pickaxe? I would need a coder to make the pickaxe usable for mining ore without having it in your inventory. A lot of variations are possible but i can't satisfy all players. I'm not in the mood for modding right now and i dont really want any changes to this mod, i'm really sorry. :confused:

Hey there! Well, i don't think more items should be added to the backpack, since it already has a lot of stuff on it, it would just be too much. You could just imagine that the other things are inside the backpack. The idea about the pickaxe is good, but instead of adding it to the backpack, it would be better to replace the axe. But what if someone wants the axe instead of the pickaxe? I would need a coder to make the pickaxe usable for mining ore without having it in your inventory. A lot of variations are possible but i can't satisfy all players. I'm not in the mood for modding right now and i dont really want any changes to this mod, i'm really sorry. :confused:

np, it was just an idea, but 20 is a lot for both axes XD