Crashes upon loading any old saves

Bibby659

So, Very simple really, however the issue may not be. I am able to launch the game perfectly fine and everything works, but for some reason coming back to the game after about 2 days of taking a break the game suddenly refuses to load and immediately crashes to Desktop. I luckily have a Crash report for yawl Which will be found below. This issue happened around the 20th of April and I have not been able to get any help with it on Steams Technical support. So came here, hoping someone can make more sense of the report at least.

I have tried removing all mods and the issue still persists, I am not sure if it is suddenly due to the patch, even when I was playing after it was released... or a possible mod update. Thus-far I believe it to be the Diplomacy mod but cannot say for certain, as it seems as though even if it was that mod its strange the issue persists still even going back pretty far in auto and manual saves. So any Idea's on what could be causing it would be most appreciated here, as I really refuse to start a new campaign currently after I've been on my current one for well over a year and a half. And things were just getting good. And have been fine with these mods since they were uploaded. Which would be since I basically started playing (some minor ones included in over time to fix issues mostly)

The main issues tend to be, at least within the involved modules list, Sandbox and Storymode itself, as well as diplomacy when I have it enabled. Removing diplomacy changes nothing major really as Sandbox and Story still are reported to cause the crashes. I have noticed in Enhanced StackTrace though it mentions ButterLib but not sure if that could be causing problems as I thought I had updated it with everything else.

Any help at all is most appreciated. I have been working on finding out the issue for well over a month now with no luck in anything I tried. I am barely able to make much sense of the code itself which is why I have yet to fully figure out a solution or even the root cause of the issue. Note, Everything was working fine even after the recent patch but only stopped working around April 20th when I returned to the game. Also if Screenshots of the Report are preferred I can do that instead, but otherwise should be able to access it just fine regardless. If not let me know and I'll get screenshots.

Crash Report: https://report.butr.link/904383.html

Edit: I am also adding a version of the crash report where it is essentially unmodded except for Harmony, ButterLib, UIExtenderEX, and Mod Configuration Menu V5

Crash Report [Without majority of mods]: https://report.butr.link/4D2A7B.html