New DragonBorn Pet?

WingManV2

I myself only have an HP Pavilion g6, so can't mod very well with this laptop, nore do I have the programs or know how. BUUTTT, I had this awesome idea. Some people are good enough to create armor from scratch, so I thought, if people can do that, it would be awesome if we took a dog, retextured it to dragon skin, give it some dragon wings about 3-5 feet each, 6-10 total wing span. Maybe have it breath fire or ice. Lore behind it, before the dragon born was arrested he had a faithful and loyal dog. The dog had a terrible uncontrollable attraction to sweet rolls(optional, can be meat) tho. Before the DB had this dog, the DB had this huge crush on this girl named Ysalda. The DB promised her that he would bring her flowers and a Sweet roll to whiterun and they can official start their life together. The DB went to go to a store or whatever they call them in that time era, he picked up his flowers then went to buy the sweet roll. As he arived he noticed a dog sitting at the door to the shop pouting for a sweet roll. The DB went into the shop ignoring the dog, bought 2 sweet rolls, one for him, one for Ysaldo. As he leaves the store keeps says, your in luck, seems to be the last two. Noticing the smell has left the shop, the dog follows the dragon born back to his house. Watching the dog pout and cry, he gave into the dogs pouting and gave it one of the sweet rolls. Thus transforming the dog into a dog/dragon. Unaware the dog was owned by a deadra lord. Enraged the dedra lord curses the DB, reading a note in the DB pocket about their date, he wipes out both the DB and Ysaldos memorie of each other. The dog however, in love with his new master, snatches the note and flys away. The deadra outcasts the DB to cross the border into Skyrim. Thus starting the lore game. The dog will apear the first time you go into white run adn talk to Ysalda(yes he can read the note, HES THE DB'S DOG HE'S SMART). Options at the start of the game would be to choose between some other girls, or guys if you are a female, and so the DBD will fly to them instead of Ysalso. Also, if who ever does want to take this apon them, make a quest to ruinite the two lovers memories of each other.