Guards Issue

CashmereCroc

I'll start from the beginning, so I got infected and became a vampire in my game.I let it get to stage 4, or whatever because I was too busy doing a bunch of other things to care about it being an issue. I also forgot that guards attack you if you let it get that bad. I had to go through Whiterun to finish a bunch of quests and naturally the guards where attacking me while I was speaking to npcs. Lydia and I killed a bunch of the guards while I ran back and forth from Whiterun and various quests. I tired using that console command to cure my vampirism but it did not work and I just eventually cured it the proper way, by doing the quest for it. My vampirism is cured but guards in any city still proceed to attack me, even ones I have yet to go to. I've tried stealing something and then paying my bounty, going to jail, drawing and withdrawing my weapon, using the bounty console command and nothing works. I think the guards still think I'm a vampire and want to kill, it's terribly annoying because I can't do anything in a city without murding all of the guards first. Is there a way to fix this? I really don't want to have to pull up an old save file.