Periodic crashing FWE/MMM/EVE/Ironsights

Hey Guys

Firstly, I'll thank in advance anyone willing to help me. I really appreciate it, as I've been trying to get these mods going for a while.

I'll describe the issue I'm having, then my load order, then how I installed it.

THE ISSUE

The game crashes every five-10 minutes, requiring a ctrl+alt+delete to end the process (music still plays). I believe the problem is in the RH_IRONSIGHTS mod, as I was able to run FWE/MMM/EVE sucessfully with no crashes. then I added RH_Ironsights and the new characters become freezy messes (froze at pc on the alt start, after a couple mins of use, also whilst trying to traverse wasteland with existing char). I can get it to work without Ironsights, but I want it to work WITH ironsights, because the standard zoom just makes me angry and wishful (no idea if your shot will actually be on target).

MY LOAD ORDER

Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
CRAFT.esm
CALIBR.esm
EVE.esm
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm
Mart's Mutant Mod.esm
RH_IRONSIGHTS.esm
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Mothership Zeta.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Anchorage.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC The Pitt.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Broken Steel.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Point Lookout.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Zeta.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - Master Menu Module.esp
Blackened FWE + MMM + EVE.esp
RH_EVE_Bridge.esp
RH_FWE_Bridge.esp
FWE_MMM_EVE_RH_V1.esp ***MERGED PATCH***

INSTALL METHODOLOGY

all installs have been done manually (NMM was giving me grief with FWE). EVE and Ironsights are using the Paradox Ignition merges (original files install, then PI merged install). BLACKENED patch being used for FWE/MMM/EVE. RH_EVE_BRIDGE and RH_FWE_BRIDGE were taken from the RH_Ironsights download page, as blackened said it was incompatable with any FOIP patches. and of course that one at the bottom is my merged patch.

Worst comes to worst, I reinstall everything and play without Ironsights, but If anybody has any help or ideas they can give me about getting RH_Ironsights to work, please help. Happy to send DOGECOINS for your trouble :smile:

Many thanks,
Chris

I also just thought of another quick question that I've had whilst trying to wrap my head around things.
WMK is also a pretty great mod, reason It's not in there this time is because blackened doesn't have a patch for it.

If I wanted to use WMK, would I be better off going through FOIP (individual patches for each mod), or blackened for EVE/FWE/MMM, then something else for WMK(foip?) ?

Thanks again guys, and hope you've had a merry christmas!

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

I also just thought of another quick question that I've had whilst trying to wrap my head around things.

• FWE- Alters weapons
  • EVE-Alters Weapons
  • RH_EVE_BRIDGE - Alters the above "weapons".
  • RH_FWE_BRIDGE- Alters Again all the above weapons.
  • WM K- massively alters all the above. if loaded bellow them. or in reverse and the above are not vanilla.

now. you throw in Blackened and its is being overridden by what it was designed to over write? kinda hurts the code a bit. + "?"did you merged that too.

what i suggest is look at the the main file "Fallout3.esm" in fo3edit any version of choice ,expands the weapon tree, set *edit on right side to view all tabs.

look at all of that red.....pick a mod that is not covered by WMK and leave that one in, remove all the rest.

(Blackened FWE + MMM + EVE.esp) goes at the very bottom of that posted load order and it does not support WMK, Nor does it support RH.

as for the look see, how many times do you want to alter the same weapons? over and over again. this is why it is doing what it is doing.

Logs shown here, permissions to ad patches for WMK and RH were never asked for nor supported. To date none will be.

Unless the authors permit it. WMK set the rules for vanilla weapons none of the above, ok? RH has compensations for FWE and EVE only not mmm.

it look as like your desperately trying to meld together a matched set of mods so to have it all.....not gonna happen.

here's why. there are only so many weapons available by any single mod. each mod is different but all use the same source. what your after is a massive merged weapon mod. now. many have done this in the past, AA was one of them, it was removed. a few others too have attempted it. No joy.

2014 and still no massive merge is allowed.

what should we tell you? too many items changed for so few items available in the list that land on the same place.

I really wish I could help you, and i can. but am not allowed to. only 1 patch from Foip will work with that list. the rest will not and only with older files, not updated files.

I wanted sniper zooming scopes on all weapons that did not require Fose. do we have that?.... All weapons, no. Why not. because no one wants to do all that coding. Fose cheats, make things easy, then we trow in the items in order as listed above. Interesting discussion here, had this before too. Still no Joy. Very sophisticated amount of programing involved is why you and every one else is in this boat. Not that we can't do it. just not feasible to do so.

the game is too old. If you have a specific request that does not require pulling teeth to get it done, I will help you.

kitty.