is it just me or do oblivion and cyrodill reloaded not only work together but bring a crapload of content to oblivion?

plucky1278

I think my mod list is about 13 mods long, granted with a gang of plugins and and with a long desired i7 this thing is beautiful. no 10 inch dick prostitutes or triple h breasted women because seeing it destroys the vibe of the game. these mods can all be found on nexus mods via google and they go like this.

• Enhanced Water v20
  • DarkUId Darn 16 Manual Version (can be installed with a mod manager if you know where the kingthing fonts go in your config files.
  • Better Cities v6,2,1
  • Unique Landscapes Compilation v2.2.1
  • Better Dungeons
  • Blockhead (necessary for the meshes in oblivion character overhaul.
  • Cyrodill reloaded
  • Oblivion reloaded (from what i see these mods coexist, which probably took some slick programming, and they add a ton of content to the game.
  • MTC Expanded Villages Revisited, (brings the gift of poverty to the outskirts of the cities in Oblivion.
  • Better Forts, makes the forts in oblivion look like castles, plus, combined with the overhaul mods introduces smarter human enemies and the occasional boss.
  • Oblivion Reloaded- OR 10.1.1
  • TES4lodgen probably should be applied last because it actually draws new lod into the game unlike the useless lod mods that precursored it,
  • make sure you have OBSE extender which is a must and all the other prerequisite mods that are necessary to run this 13 mod loadout... you get what i'm saying don't do it to yourself, nobody is impressed.

if you do decide to try my loadout, and your computer is less than ten years old, tell me what you think,