Alternate Start,Succubus Race mod problems,help needed please

lneonfluxl

Well i m new to modding and had no problems so far with any other mods but this 2 and i would like to ask for a little help

The problems i m having are the following:

1.using Nikitaa's Succubus Race mod

-When i try to make a succubus character a loading icon appears in the middle of the screen, and after a while the game freezes

2.using Arthmoor's Alternate Life mod:

-can't start a new game, i m stuck at the skyrim logo and nothing happens (possibly because of another mod, cant figure out which...)

What i have installed:

-Skyrim 1.9.32.0.8

-latest skse for this version

-have skyUI

(so basically I have the prereqs for the mods to run)

and I have these mods installed:

-XP32 maximum skeleton

-CBBE

-RaceMenu

-Ningheim Race

-Racial Compatibility-compatibility with other mods improved

The other mods i use are either armor/weapon or other non crucial mods, that wouldnt have any impact on these mods
I m using NMM and I m NOT using BOSS as far as i can tell NMM does a good job at assigning the load order

I have another minor problem,which is skyUI doesnt work on the map and on favourites menu it keeps giving error code 5...works everywhere else
(I read you can disable some of skyUi-s menus but have no idea how, but it wouldnt fix the problem of not having skyui's UI)

Any help would be highly appreciated

PS.:I m new to modding skyrim, so i might have made some mistakes while installing mods....

I m using NMM and I m NOT using BOSS as far as i can tell NMM does a good job at assigning the load order

NMM does not automatically arrange load orders. That's BOSS' job.

hmm yeah i was mistaken, but basically my plugins was in a good loadout order ...

thank you for your response, but installing and running BOSS (which i just did) does not solve my problems with these 2 mods

Okay i kinda fixed my problems by installing the random alternate start mod instead of the other one

and interestingly the succubus race mod decided to work now...(no clue why)

my only problem, is that the body of the succubus is black now

and i kinda have no clue on why since the succubus race uses the CBBE body, which i have...

I don't use the Succubus mod, so I can't really help you there. But if you post your BOSS log (into a set of spoiler tags, so it won't clutter the screen), including the list of plugins not recognized by BOSS, we can check it over and see if anything jumps out.

well thx for the help, but it looks like I could fix it by switching out some of the body textures to the CBBE body textures (actually both the Succubus and the temptress mod had black body)

looks like both mod is standalone and didnt require CBBE or UNP but used a custom body texture that somehow didnt show up so i switched it out for CBBE's textures...thx for the replies thou :)

• 6 months later...

Well i m new to modding and had no problems so far with any other mods but this 2 and i would like to ask for a little help

The problems i m having are the following:

1.using Nikitaa's Succubus Race mod

-When i try to make a succubus character a loading icon appears in the middle of the screen, and after a while the game freezes

2.using Arthmoor's Alternate Life mod:

-can't start a new game, i m stuck at the skyrim logo and nothing happens (possibly because of another mod, cant figure out which...)

What i have installed:

-Skyrim 1.9.32.0.8

-latest skse for this version

-have skyUI

(so basically I have the prereqs for the mods to run)

and I have these mods installed:

-XP32 maximum skeleton

-CBBE

-RaceMenu

-Ningheim Race

-Racial Compatibility-compatibility with other mods improved

The other mods i use are either armor/weapon or other non crucial mods, that wouldnt have any impact on these mods

I have another minor problem,which is skyUI doesnt work on the map and on favourites menu it keeps giving error code 5...works everywhere else

(I read you can disable some of skyUi-s menus but have no idea how, but it wouldnt fix the problem of not having skyui's UI)

Any help would be highly appreciated

PS.:I m new to modding skyrim, so i might have made some mistakes while installing mods....

Well i m new to modding and had no problems so far with any other mods but this 2 and i would like to ask for a little help The problems i m having are the following: 1.using Nikitaa's Succubus Race mod -When i try to make a succubus character a loading icon appears in the middle of the screen, and after a while the game freezes 2.using Arthmoor's Alternate Life mod: -can't start a new game, i m stuck at the skyrim logo and nothing happens (possibly because of another mod, cant figure out which...) What i have installed:-Skyrim 1.9.32.0.8-latest skse for this version-have skyUI(so basically I have the prereqs for the mods to run)and I have these mods installed:-XP32 maximum skeleton-CBBE-RaceMenu-Ningheim Race-Racial Compatibility-compatibility with other mods improved The other mods i use are either armor/weapon or other non crucial mods, that wouldnt have any impact on these modsI m using NMM and I m NOT using BOSS as far as i can tell NMM does a good job at assigning the load order I have another minor problem,which is skyUI doesnt work on the map and on favourites menu it keeps giving error code 5...works everywhere else(I read you can disable some of skyUi-s menus but have no idea how, but it wouldnt fix the problem of not having skyui's UI)Any help would be highly appreciated PS.:I m new to modding skyrim, so i might have made some mistakes while installing mods....

hey i just found this mod it will help Ur pc to control your mod so it wont crash easily PS: dont use too many mods unless u have great GPU bcs succubus mod have big size already download this with nmmhttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50471/? And use this too http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/?

• 2 years later...

I discovered that CTD issues during Character Creation when choosing a female Succubus might be from not having SG Female Eyebrows and SG Hair Pack 268. In my case, I didn't have these and only had the Elven version of The Eyes of Beauty. Once I got these and the original version of The Eyes of Beauty, I stopped having it CTD on me, and am now able to play a Succubus. While the Precache Killer that was suggested normally will help with the issue, I was still having it crash on me when selecting the female Succubus. It took trying to load the Succubus preset to discover that I was missing critical mods that are not listed as required in order for this mod to work. Unfortunately, SG Hair Pack 268 is no longer available on the Nexus due to violation of the Terms of Service, so you'll have to search for it.

Edited by Khrinosimmortali