VATS Engaging Freeze / "Not Responding"

kucingkucing

hi, sorry for my English

normally : when you press Q (Vats Button), and a valid target is detected, the camera will zoom to it and you can select parts/limbs of the target,
but in my case : sometimes when a valid target is detected, the game will freeze, and the camera will not zoom on it, but the radio song still plays, after the song finished, the song will be stopped too, and when I took the "task manager", the fallout 4 state is "not responding", once I tried to wait for 10 minutes without "alt+tab" or "ctrl+alt+del" or "ctrl+shift+del", but the game is still crashed
This problem can happen anytime, at first Vats or after 5 minutes of playing the game

for reference, this bug is listed as Fallout 4 V.A.T.S. Bugs at fandom.com
https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/VATS

[PC] Sometimes when engaging , it will actually cause the game to freeze. It can be closed by pressing the Windows key, hovering to the taskbar, and closing the Fallout 4 task. [verified]

I have tried to do many things to solve this problem :

-verified installation

-remove all ini files

-reinstall the script extender
-play a new game
-not select certain perks related to VATS
-disable all mods, include the unofficial patch or only the unofficial patch is enabled

-disable some of the CPU affinity/Core
-use Loot software
-use BethINI to set the graphic to ultra-low (some say it is an overheating problem)
-install Quiet Vats (some said the sound is the source of freeze)
-install Baka ScrapHeap (some said it memories limit problem)
-install Depth of Field (DoF) Removal (some said it memories problem)
-install VATS Freeze Fix (although I do not use Survival. I tried it)
-and other ways that I forgot to add because I tried to fix this problem for days

as long I do not use the mod called "bullet time",

please, very please, is there a way to fix this?