Lashette6502

Hello!

I've been looking for a particular mod for a long, long, long time, Warcraft Trolls as a playable race in Skyrim, I have been unable to find even one mod that does this. So could anyone reading this perhaps either find a mod that I am describing, or perhaps make one, I can't imagine it being very hard for modders, but I do not have the skills to create this mod, if I did, I wouldn't ask here :wink:.

Anyways let me get to the details;

Warcraft troll, one that looks like the ones from Warcraft 3 is preferable, unless you make the ones from WoW look amazing.

Darkspear/Jungle trolls are preferred, but forest trolls are welcome.

Skin should be the tradition blueish grey, unless doing forest trolls which should be a vague dark green.

Scale should be very important, as trolls are about 7-7 1/2 feet tall, and are very hunched over, often to about the 6ft mark.

Tusks should hook up and slightly out to about nose level.

Trolls generally have solid color eyes with no pupils, usually yellowish or near orange.

Definitely needs a mohawk hair style that can be colored bright red, any other hair style that you wish to add is fine.

Should have a proficiency in bows, axes, and alteration magic.

Please consult the Wowpedia page for the various troll races to better familiarize yourself with the trolls. Also please make it look more like the warcraft 3 head hunter or witch doctor and less like the shadow hunter or WoW troll.

Edit: I have found a way to extract the models from warcraft 3, so if someone could do the framework of the race for me, I can get someone else to work on the model. If you want to work on the model, please PM me.

Thank you so much for even reading this!

Edited by ZandalarZandali

Models from War3 would look terrible in Skyrim. Also, it has to be original work--as in someone has re-make the entire troll model.

That said, I'm totally with you. I asked for this mod a long time ago.

Though, personally, I'd like the WoW troll better.

Edited by AegisRunestone

Models from War3 would look terrible in Skyrim. Also, it has to be original work--as in someone has re-make the entire troll model.

That said, I'm totally with you. I asked for this mod a long time ago.

Though, personally, I'd like the WoW troll better.

Yeah I know the model looks terrible(Although not as terrible as I would expect for 450 polygons.) I am giving them the various model files to use as reference. I prefer the WC3 models for looks because I think WoW ruined the whole troll look, made the color weird, and made the troll race itself look rather strange(I like the dark greyish blue color, the huge hunch, and face on the WC3 model better).

I think I have a friend that can do modeling, but I need someone to work on the new race framework.

(I've read the do not bump thread thingy, but I truely believe this is substancial enough to add onto)

I have gotten two friends to aid me in this. One is completely making a new model based on the warcraft 3 one, and the other will texture the model after the first guy is done.

So now the only thing I need from others is the new race framework done, which I can't do and none of my friends are able to do. So if someone could create the framework and then we can drop the model and textures in, that'd be great.

If any additional info is needed you can pm or post here, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...