qwetboy10

I love vampires, but they suck (pun intended). I tried mods, but they just don't capture the feel of vampires. I tried modding but couldn't figure it out, so now i'm posting this.

First, you become a pure blooded vampire. If you use dawnguard, Harkon gives you polluted blood. Besides the name, it's exactly the same. To become a pureblooded vampire, you need to go to a shrine of molag bal. You must have the mace of Molag Bal in your inventory. You activate the shrine, and can talk to molag bal. He simply threatens you if you don't have the mace, but if you do you have the mace you can ask to become a pure blooded vampire. You then float up into the air and disappear into a cloud blood mist. You then wake up in Coldharbour. Coldhabour looks like Winterhold, but everyone is a vampire and its dark. Molag Bal says you must prove yourself. You must slaughter innocent people, talk to a woman and intimidate her into giving you money, and beat up someone until they yield, then say sure, and stab them. Then Molag Bal makes you a vampire. As a vampire, you have a bar above your health for hunger, and a bar above magica for night power. When you become a vampire Molag Bal sends you to a cave where you get trained.

TO BE CONTINUED

IM STILL THINKING

• 4 months later...