Firefoucs

Hi everyone,

I recently followed the step by step installation guide for realvision ENB posted here (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?) that amazingly improved the look and feel of my Skyrim experience. I unfortunately experience few concerns to fully enjoy the improved game, which are not part of the FAQ at the end of the topic (I installed all mods listed in the topics, in the right order and paying attention to compatibility issues).

1) It seems that Heartfire official addon is not anymore working. Before going through the installation of Realvision ENB I had a house in Falkreath. After installation my house disappeard. I tried to load an older savegame and see what happen if I go back to Fakreath or try in Whiterun. I'm unable to buy any piece of land and build a house. Have you any idea from which mod comes the issue and how I can easily fix it without a clean install and trying all mods one by one?

2) Realvision ENB amazingly improve the game, I however have a little concern with some textures, probably water or smoke I don't know, that appears through everything (object, NPC, my player). I attached some screenschots that are visually self talking. Have you got any idea what is the problem and how to fix it?

3) Finally, I have wind that goes through some houses notably in dwanstar. This is the less of my concern and I probably will have no difficulty to play with this if there are no solution.