All priests are naked

Lynnmcd

OK....this might already be covered somewhere. If so please just copy and past a URL for me.

Since updating to the newest version of Skyrim (after a year of not playing) I have the weirdest thing ever: naked priests. All of them. Male or female...doesn't matter. I only have two clothing/armor mods loaded: Killer Keo's full version and Immersive armors. I switched them both off and no change. These aren't random NPCs either. We're talking all of the main game priest characters such as the male and female head priests in the temple of Mara. (EXCEPT Jade...why??) (Melomal and Dyrini or whatever their names are, are naked.) Naked, naked, naked. And it's ONLY priests. Everyone else is covered.

At first I just averted my virtual eyes but now, after a couple of months, I really want them to have their clothes back. Nekkid is kinda boring.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any hints as to why this is happening?

Grazie!!

Edited by Lynnmcd

Jade is from interesting npcs mod. I had a similar situation before when I mess up my load order. Or maybe you are missing moth robe meshes. Check moth robe folder under data/meshes/clothes see if there is anything in there.

OMG!! I do not have a folder labeled "moth robe!" How do I get one of these?? Is there a possible workaround with a mod that replaces these meshes? I have Killer Keos full pack but that hasn't changed anything.

For a moment I thought this was a mod request. It made me lol, but now I'm tempted to make this mod. At least for the clergy of Dibella. Let's get some Daggerfall up in here.

• 2 years later...

did you have a clothing/armour mod of some type? I had exact issue with "Clothing and Clutter fixes" mod, because I didn't follow instruction on its page of how to uninstall it.....there is a fix, reinstall the mod, then follow the instructions on how to uninstall...hope that helps.

• 1 year later...

Jade is from interesting npcs mod. I had a similar situation before when I mess up my load order. Or maybe you are missing moth robe meshes. Check moth robe folder under data/meshes/clothes see if there is anything in there.

Is that Moth robes or Monk robes you're talking about?