An underground home

roukaswan

You should try Brilliant Breezehome and Burrows. It sounds like it has a lot of what you are looking for. The home is pretty cool by itself but the burrow caves are scary and you definately feel like you've been cave crawling when you come out. It has a basement area in the Breezehome part that has a sleepng area for a vampire and his followers, with a back entrance. it's not on the Nexus any longer but here is a link to it on the TES alliance. I've used it for some time now and love it for my followers. Not sure if the author is still around though.

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1550-b3-brilliant-breezehome-and-burrows/

I'll see what I can come up with for names. ^.^ Right now, I don't got one yet, but I'm thinking. I'll probably play some sims till the name hits me. Strangely O.o Names tend to hit me when I'm watching the sims be silly. And I agree. Compound does fit nicely with it. Especially with the jail doors. Which the bar area looks awesome btw. Loving the little blood splatters, and loving the description so far. It sounds like it's turning out really cool. And the bartender looks both annoyed and kinda sad. Although I can't say I blame him. He's a jail bird-slave-bartender for a vampire lol.

Sekigahara - That looks cool. ^.^ if anything, if I were to take that one, I'd do it just to mess with the guards. Leave one exit, shoot a guard, go back in ... I like toying with the guards. It's amusing. o.o ... Maybe that's why I robbed Whiterun of all it's cheese.. and sold it to the Khajiits... -thinks- ... Nope nope... that was sugar fueled randomness.. No wait.. maybe it's both XD

Edited by roukaswan

So I'm making the living quarters have like a dozen tiny bedrooms so people can keep all their followers around. The master bedroom and a few of the little bedrooms are going to have those dressers with the secret back panels, and they'll open up to vampire-themed catacombs full of corpses and coffins to sleep in. So basically there are all these cute little living quarters surrounded by death right beyond their walls.

ooooo awesome. I really like the sound of that. I've been thinking on names. Some of the names I came up with was:

Blood Pond Compound

Riasc Compound

Sangue Compound

Folle Compound

Shuizhi Compound

Lamia Compound

Twisted Crimson Compound

Death's Thrall Compound

Cold Grave Compound

Edited by roukaswan

• 2 weeks later...