• 855 posts
This certainly looks interesting!

keithinhanoi

keithinhanoi

Dot-connector

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
I'm very interested to try some of these out - thanks to you and all those who worked on these for sharing!

A note to the author and anyone having trouble with the help guide file:

When I opened the CHM (compiled HTML manual) file you worked so hard on, all I got in the right-hand pane was the error text Navigation to the webpage was cancelled.

I looked up this error, and found the reason for this and an explanation for a fix here.

Basically, if you download files to a networked drive (I use a NAS) or a drive with a special kind of directory path (UNC), then Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 will block viewing of CHM files for security reasons. You just need to right-click, select Properties and then click the [Unblock] button at the bottom of the Properties window. And you're done.

EDIT: Whoa. Just the QuickDisplay & QuickChange scripts alone have massive implications for speeding up the process of balancing the armors, etc. in one's game (or mod). Great stuff, simple, straight-forward.

Edited by keithinhanoi, 14 January 2014 - 03:22 PM.

Tcoyle1993

Tcoyle1993

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 75 posts
this sounds cool. although it would be very helpful, if we had a script that would make tes5edit. automatically Search for Dirty edits, filter for cleaning, and then Delete IDM and then undelete. I had a problem a while back and had to wipe and reload my pc. when i did i lost all the mods i had cleaned, i just got it all back but now i have like up to 90ish mods and almost all of them need cleaning. and I really don't want to spend hours and hours doin it so i just said f... it and went ahead and played and now almost evry couple of hours in game i experience minor problems.

zilav

zilav

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,401 posts
In response to post #11197899.

Nice try, but not going to happen :)

Good to see this finally released, grats!

matortheeternal

matortheeternal

autoMator

• Premium Member
  • 4,262 posts
In response to post #11193382.

yuhp! that's me ;)

matortheeternal

matortheeternal

autoMator

• Premium Member
  • 4,262 posts
In response to post #11194072.

indeed! if these tools don't specifically allow for what you need you can always let me know, I take requests for scripts. :)

matortheeternal

matortheeternal

autoMator

• Premium Member
  • 4,262 posts
In response to post #11194133.

@1: This could be arranged. It'd have to be specific to certain asset types though, else you'd drain your asset pool of certain essential assets completely. It'd probably end up being controllable through user variables rather than the window itself, because there would be a lot of information to specify.

@2: Hmmm. What exactly do you have in mind? If you provide me with a bit more detail as to what you're looking for I might decide to make it happen.

matortheeternal

matortheeternal

autoMator

• Premium Member
  • 4,262 posts
In response to post #11194684.

Odd, I never noticed that myself. Fixing now. v1.0e here we come... o_O

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.001 seconds