Crash on Recieving Quest Notes

Let me preface this issue as I am still kind of new at modding, with F3 being the only game I have modded extensively using NexusMods. I have tried searching the forums and Google using all the keywords that I could think up, sadly to no conclusion.

Anyway, I have just recently created a mod list using NMM following closely to Gophers tutorials on Youtube (thanks Gopher if you browse the forums). I have created a master list and all works well except my GotY Steam edition crashes when I try to accept quests (as far as I have tested) accept any sort of note or holotape. This happened with Lucy when I accepted the Blood Ties mission, so I assumed she just may have glitched and went on about my business. FF'ing I arrived at the GNR building and found when I accepted the satellite dish mission, it again crashed after recieving the note from Three Dog. I managed to using the 10% speech success rate to bypass it without crashing after spamming the encounter about 20+ times *sigh*. I'm stumped at to what would cause this and wonder if anyone had the same problem and found a run-around they would be nice enough to share :laugh: . When I ran the vanilla game before mods the encounters unsurprisingly worked fine.

My mod list not in exact working order:

Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch

aHud & iHud

Cinematech

FWE

Project Beauty

EVE

MMM

Enhanced Weather

WMK

Fellout

DarNified

Imaginator

FOIP (for all necessary components)

Merged Patch (after testing for proper configs)

Thanks for the help in advance!

Edit: I have no idea if this is related but the game also seems to crash when I exit the game to main menu but not to desktop.

Edited by ItsTheInfectedToe

Are you using FOSE? It is required for FWE and DarnUIF3 among others. You are also using some mods that do not install well with NMM. I suggest you go over the installation process again to insure you have installed the mods correctly.