Populated Lands Roads Paths Mod creating hostile NPCs

squeezesky

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this is the incorrect section. I'm having trouble getting "populated lands roads paths by RS" working correctly. Some of The new NPCs added by the mod (wandering magician, bodyguard, mercenary, wandering knight, bodyguard ect) are all hostile to me on sight. I've tried console commands but they simply become hostile again (enable-disable, resetAI ect). Also, the wandering knight doesn't attack me, but he does show up as a enemy and taunts and moves like one. Here is the list of mods I have (Not load order).

BLEED- A Blood Overhaul main file

Moonlight Tails

Werewolves jump higher

The Beast within- passive werewolf perks

Werewolf mastery and moonlight tails compatibility version

Cloaks of Skyrim

Cloaks of SKyrim- Dawnguard

Heart of the Beast

Change Spouse Outfits

NIghtfall Gear DG

Deadly Dragons

Breezehome Counter

Frostfall 2_5 release

Convenient Horses

Imps more complex needs

Breezehome basement- spouse life bundle

Immersive patrols manual installer

immersive settlements

immersive settlements solstheim

Inconsequential NPCs

Revenge of the Enemies

SKyUI

Any advice would be appreciated

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having this same problem, could it be werewolf related? It started after I installed Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery, however it could also have something to do with killing everyone in Cidhna Mine in Markarth during the escape quest?

• 1 month later...

I have this exact problem with Immersive Patrols (the battle bots) and for some reason Vigilant Tyranus. It definitely has something to do with becoming a werewolf because as soon as i infect myself they istantly go hostile while other npcs and vanilla patrols just go on as normal. The weird thing is that this never happened till this last weekend when I did a fresh install of Skyrim and all my mods.

• 4 months later...

I had the same problem. I have werewolf mastery and PLRT. When I changed werewolf mastery to have non hostile wolves, all the npc's from PLRT were hostile and tried to murder me on sight. As soon as I changed it back to default Hostile wolves. They stopped wanting to kill me and were unaggressive. I do not know if it matters but I also have non hostile npcs on. So again hostile wolves on and non hostile npcs on. This gets the npc's nice. Hope this helps.

• 4 months later...