Hunting Trinkets or Jewellery

Tommygoregasm

I'd love to see something similar to Bavarain Charivari jewellery. Perhaps even with a questline or jewellery (Necklaces, bracelets etc.) with customisable parts like charms made from items found by hunting creatures within Skyrim. To me it just has a really nice tribal feel and there's something ritualistic and brilliant about physically carrying mementos of some of your best kills.

The same applies to weaponry, antler handled skinning knives and the like.

Just a thought, I wish I had the talent to make such things myself but alas I don't, images follow below.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Eleven

I think the level of depth in terms of showing what your character has and hasn't done. Where they've been and what they've killed is quite an interesting aspect of the idea. Plus the items would look pretty awesome.

I was recently thinking of something similar! I love the idea of using animal loot as decorative pieces. I was thinking how cool it would be to use bear claws to craft a necklace. I really like the idea of the antler handled knife, kinda surprised that no one hasn't already made one (unless I overlooked it).

There is lots of new hunting equipment and some jewelry in Blessings of The Hunt by HeirOfTheSeptems. Find it at: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48794

No knives and it's not nearly as extensive as you are requesting, but it's a start.

I was recently thinking of something similar! I love the idea of using animal loot as decorative pieces. I was thinking how cool it would be to use bear claws to craft a necklace. I really like the idea of the antler handled knife, kinda surprised that no one hasn't already made one (unless I overlooked it).

Thanks Dragon. It's a nice mod, not really what I was looking for though. As someone who enjoys Immersion I think some of the items whilst looking pretty awesome are rather OP. Though it is along the right lines.

Rognvald it surprised me a little too, hence the post. A bear claw necklace would be nice, ultimately I'd intend the items to either carry minor buffs or simply look nice and then people can enchant them with whatever they please.

Thanks Dragon. It's a nice mod, not really what I was looking for though. As someone who enjoys Immersion I think some of the items whilst looking pretty awesome are rather OP. Though it is along the right lines.

Ya, I just glanced at the stuff in the mod. I never really checked out all the stats nor the look of the items, so I wouldn't know.

I think some more hunter equipment is a great idea! As someone who plays Skyrim almost entirely for immersion, I think these would be awesome!