were is that? for every one to ask were stuff is

inu-yasha1

Do you possibly mean the Ring of the Khajiit? To get it you must first travel to the main Morag Tong headquarters in the bottom of Arena, Vivec. Talk to the man standing near the shrine to get a quest. He wants you to poison another member of the guild. Go find yourself some bittergreen petals, and head to Balmora. Go to the mans house (His name is Balyn Omarel) and put the leaves into his cauldron, then travel back to the Morag Tong headquarters for your reward, which is the ring.

To get the Vampiric Ring you have to travel to Ald Redaynia which is on the long island west of Dagon Fell. At the top of the tower there is a skeleton and I belive he has the ring on him (if he doesnt have the ring search around the room, it wont be far.)

Now onto the affects of the two rings:

Ring of the Khajiit-

Cast When Used

Invisibility for 30 secs on self

Fortify Speed 10 to 20 pts for 30 secs on self

Vampiric Ring-

Cast When Used

Absorb Fatigue 20 to 30 pts for 10 sec on Touch

Absorb Health 20 to 30 pts for 10 sec on Touch

There ya go, good luck!

If you wish I can email you a list of unique items. It is in spread sheet form.

BTW you don't need to find bittergreen petals as you are given poisoned petals if you accept the quest. Ordinary ones don't work.

Be careful not to be seen going into the house to do the deed!

the vampiric ring is a really fun weapon/ artifact. I think I remember finding it near sargon or something on like an uber skeleton. The ring absorbes health like 50 points or something wild like that (very fun to use when you dont like house redoran. go in and start firing it)lol I had the greatest time killing all of the redoran guards!

• 1 year later...

Archived