Vehicle:

Comradesoldat

Alrighty

Just was thinking to myself about XRE-cars, where it was discussed that an M4 Sherman would be in many people's opinions complicated and overpowered.

So, after thinking about it again, I figured i'd see if anyone whom is bored out of their brain and in need of an idea for something to create this year.\

The M20 Armored Car. Seeing as they only had on mounted M2 MG on them, which could obviously be removed and not included. The M20's armor would be able to take small arms fire and survive, and it had high speed (56 mph (90 km/h to be precise) and excellent mobility, allowing you bypass another engagement with the hopeless raiders alongside the road (cause even this can get annoying at times)

But with all this high mobility and speed comes a high price; this would be up to discussion

afew ideas for Paint

NCR markings

US Army markings, plus rust, dirt, etc.

"Raider" Markings, maybe decorative spikes, a skeleton chained to the front, etc.

Other Ideas; that M2 mg (decorative or useable) perhaps a footlocker for that heavy loot, options to use scrap metal or repair kit to fix it..

Edited by Comradesoldat

• 3 weeks later...