[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

I can do the shield, just a real quickie model is fine..but I really would suggest you either find something else to use, or find someone else to model it..as I have my own mod I'm working on nearly non-stop, a band, and a little comedy troupe I have, my time really isn't spared often..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys want a shield I could maybe come up with a quickie model.

Hey that'd be great! But we wanna get real modder for this cuz I have no ideas how to mod anything. I can create custom skin for something but nothing more. And we gotta think where we'd put the Wall of Achievements. Maybe it could be a new player-owned house? And where would it be? What else would in the room? I imagine a big room with huge wall full of glowing shields with a sofa or chair and a little table with a candle or something :P

And hey, your 800th post, mate :D!

Lol, I've had Oblivion for over 2 years, and modded for the majority of it. (Never uploaded though, I'm nit-picky about my stuff) Check out my current mod in the works if you want..http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=128209

I can do what your asking (save for the new menu choice or whatever, I'd have to see a script for a mod I have that does that..and a few other scripting things that I'm still learning) but beside that I can do what is asked...it's just finding the time to do it is very tough right now..that's the only problem..

And yes, thank you..200 more and I reach 1,000

Lol, I've had Oblivion for over 2 years, and modded for the majority of it.

Oh, didn't know that :sweat: As you know, I'm pretty new here :D And sorry, but I don't really download user created quests/places/characters... I just download mods that make Oblivion more better and more fun :D I've got about 30 mods right now... and about 5 of them have user-created stuff (New beginning, Midas Magic etc.) :cool: I've downloaded mods that fix 95% of everything I can imagine. Still, random lock-ups and crashes... Bought Fallout 3 some time ago and gotta say, it was ok, but TOO SHORT. 30h and done everything i could. Oblivion 102h and counting ^^!

No worries, I took a pretty long break from modding anyways :whistling: ....and what you just said I intend this mod to be..(sorry, self advertising is a must sometimes..)though I won't and can't force someone to do anything with my mod. To each his/her own.

Yes Fallout 3 was a tad bit short..good game though..

I have currently...only 36 mods running..I spend more time modding then playing anyways lol.. :biggrin:

Hmm...an achievement to suggest..uhh..

Ahh, one we'll all enjoy..cause it's always funny:

Fall Adoring Fan - Push the Adoring Fan off Dive Rock

that's just always fun to do..and getting some achievement from it just makes it more satisfying..

That one isn't to difficult... just a large triggerbox, only for the fan, would do...

Any other ideas, anyone...What do you want to see as an achievement?

Start suggesting, people :D!