Mod Related Game Crash

So I just this morning downloaded several mods from nexus and put them onto fomm+ activated them. I just now realized that when at any point I shoot at or damage any AI character anywhere in the game, the game crashes (stops working) immediately.

This is not an ongoing issue, and was not happening until I installed the mods, so I am pretty sure they are related to the problem. I have attempted to fix the problem in several ways: I deactivated all mods, reactivated them, one by one activated and deactivated them to see if one in specific was the problem. None of these solutions showed varying results.

I have a suspicion that it might be because one of them requires a clean save, but when I looked into this I could see that no matter how far back I loaded into the game progress, the issue was still occuring, and the game was crashing. I also think it might not be the issue because even if I reactivate all the mods and required data it still happen.

It may be a completely unrelated issue but I find that hard to believe because it was never ever happening until now. It is not that the game will not work at all; I can still load saves and walk around and trade people, but if I so much as damage someone slightly the whole game shuts down

What this basically comes to is that I am really far in my game progress and still really want to keep playing, but the game basically won't work at all unless of course I found some miracle way to get through the whole game without hurting anyone. But come on that's the fun part.

If i could get some insight into this that would be great because I haven't found any viable solution. :confused:

Hey, is it possible we could see your load order and could you please tell us what the mods you downloaded were? As is, you're kinda calling the doctor, telling him you're sick, and expecting a diagnosis based on that information. Sorry, but without more info we can't particularly help.