• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,422 posts
Posted Image

So my summer exams are now finished and I believe they went quite well, although I won't find out my results until a month from now, I atleast didn't hit any surprises and was able to write right up until the call was made to put down our pens. On the subject of pens; it was so long since I'd used one properly (i.e. for more than 5 minutes of continous writing) that I could barely write a line without my hand cramping up. I'm so used to using a keyboard that my hand has difficulty writing which is a slight disability when you're expected to write for 3 hours straight! I had to adapt my hand writing style in the second and third exams to circumvent this which made my handwriting look like a 5 year olds. Oh well, as long as the lecturer can read it I don't care!

So what now? The post-exam partying (for the most part) has finished and I've said my goodbyes to the people I've met over the past 4 years. It's 1am and I'm all packed up ready to head off to Reading tomorrow to meet up with friends before we all catch an early flight to Portugal on the Saturday, where we'll be staying in our own private villa in Central Algarve, about 10 minutes from the sea and with our own private swimming pool. Rest, relaxation, drinking and tanning for a week! Oh, and perhaps a spot of tennis as we'll be right next to the local club.

On the site front most of the week has been spent ironing out the IPS Driver Errors and server crashes that have been plauging the site over the past months. From my monitoring through today I think I've almost hit those problems dead but I'd be interested to hear from you all if you're still experiencing these problems, and if you are, is it better than before, worse, or the same? Naturally people will tell you when the site is broken but not when it's working, so give me a little feedback.

Whatever your holiday plans I hope you all manage to get some sun inbetween modding your copies of The Elder Scrolls.

AltimitEin

AltimitEin

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts
I've personally noticed the sites loading times are down by a bunch. Keep up the good work with the site and community and have a great summer.

Rapeoductions

Rapeoductions

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
I appreciate all you do i know how hard it is trying to keep a site up and running you have one a have 25 that have monthly maintenance i have to keep up with (I don't usually work with download sites i know how much of a hassle they are)

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,422 posts

Do I really need to see your picture every time I come to the site?

No, you can bookmark a page other than the front page.

I appreciate the vast amounts of work the staff does, but seriously. Getting a bit tired of seeing the same mug. If you've got personal stuff you want to tell people about, then make a forum post or write it on a social networking site like Facebook.

Go look up the word "blog" and come back to me.

Rapeoductions

Rapeoductions

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Well it is his site and i believe that it lends a certain "Homey" Feel to the site and allow sthe use rto k now that he well be treated right and not Scammed. Personally if you don't like it don't go to the site.

buddah

buddah

Official Old Fart

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,249 posts
Give them a break, put my mug on the front page....that ought to keep the little ones in line while you are on holiday.

Buddah

Pineapplerum

Pineapplerum

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
You look hot in this photo, too. You have beautiful eyes.

marsher

marsher

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 177 posts
hahhaha
if this WERE facebooknexus
then i def would have clicked "like this" beside dark0nes comment!

Edited by marsher, 19 June 2009 - 02:10 AM.

Carah

Carah

The Mighty Midget

• Premium Member
  • 3,585 posts

Give them a break, put my mug on the front page....that ought to keep the little ones in line while you are on holiday.

Buddah

Oh Buddah, you look cuddly to me, but I wouldn't want to get on your bad side

buddakiller

buddakiller

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
@ the guy who said the admin dude is hot. That is rather disturbing despite that I already worked on the assumption of it being just a figure or speech...

hey Pineapplerum I love that pic... damn she has hot legs.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.089 seconds