• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

melancholyroar

melancholyroar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
Let dark put up his pic whereever he wants.
He's hot :P

Netwit2008

Netwit2008

No you're notbeing paranoid-I reallyAM reading your thoughts

• Premium Member
  • 1,844 posts
Oh brother! Can't please all of the people all of the time. Personally, when I came today and saw Dark's new entry/pic, I thought, what a handsome pic that is.

I like reading the blog updates and seeing the "mugs" of the admin here. I'd love to see others, you too Buddah! It's nice to see the faces behind the hard work and dedication. Plus it's nice to connect a face with the screen name. So keep your mug right where it is. Hopefully we'll get to see a rested, smiling and tanned you in a few weeks :o)

Site was dicey a few days back, but it seems to be smooth sailing of late. Have fun on holiday!

kelep

kelep

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
im sure you did fine, i though i did total poo, went too school and found out i diddent get lower then a C

Selene310187

Selene310187

Allons-y

• Premium Member
  • 1,230 posts
I wish you good grades and nice holidays! :)

Wednesday I got my grades for my final exams of my apprenticeship: 4 (D), 3- (C-), 2 (B), 2 (B), 2 (B). But with my good grades of the previous school term my final grades on the leaving certificate will consist of A and B grades (except a D in one subject; this was a slip :D). Next week is the official farewell. Then my apprenticeship is finally over.

Edited by Selene310187, 19 June 2009 - 11:05 AM.

jaysus

jaysus

Mishka The Ape & The Seven Dutchmen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,442 posts
enjoy your vacation
the gals are said to be hot around this time of the year in portugal ;)

Pushkatu

Pushkatu

Outlander

• Premium Member
  • 21,527 posts
The site is working 10x better than before. Thank you for taking your time and fixing the IP errors.

Have a nice vacation! ;)

Cheers!

p

shyftpt

shyftpt

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
thank you for you great site you have been running and improving...

i am from Portugal and i must say the weather here is a little unstable right now lol!

anyway hope you enjoy your vacation :D

Zaldir

Zaldir

• Moderators
  • 12,667 posts
Have a nice vacation Dark0ne!

Like others here, I like that you post pics of yourself, as it's always nice to know the faces behind it all :)

And of course, the site is working fabulous! Np more IPS drive Error :D

LupoTheButcher

LupoTheButcher

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Congratulations! Have fun on your holiday. Thanks for the site, and for the love of Pete, enjoy your holiday from that too.

(The penmanship problem gets worse as you get older. Once you leave university the opportunities to write more than fifty words at a go become few and far between. My thank-you notes look the way a drunk sounds when he's trying to sound sober, and I'll probably never produce the same legal signature twice for the rest of my life. Backdated ten years, even.)

Keshyngul

Keshyngul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
Site seems to be working fine now :D Thanks!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.052 seconds