• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

ukindo

ukindo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I hope you did well on your exams, and I wish you I jubilant life.

P.S. The site is running very smoothly in all areas.

masumane

masumane

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
from that pic it seems you guys smoked a whole lot of weed

cheea mang im doin the same thing

JohnGrimm

JohnGrimm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
I'm fine with posting pictures, and it is your site and I respect that entirely. It just seems both arrogant and ignorant to the fact that the majority of the people who come to this site don't know you nor do they care about your weekend plans.

I'm fine with you posting pictures alongside posts, but it really doesn't need to be a Facebookesque picture of you every time.

adhdkid13

adhdkid13

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
looks awful smokey in that room

gz on your exams :D

pierrejaquet

pierrejaquet

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
oh these days there isn't that much ISP driver error.
I hope you won't have to much stalkers around your villa. ;P

Edited by pierrejaquet, 19 June 2009 - 10:11 PM.

cme2529

cme2529

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 528 posts
Sounds like a fun vacation! Thanks for taking some time to do some maintenance on the nexus before flying off to paradise. Enjoy your trip and return to us safely! Cheers mate!

buddah

buddah

Official Old Fart

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,249 posts

I'm fine with posting pictures, and it is your site and I respect that entirely. It just seems both arrogant and ignorant to the fact that the majority of the people who come to this site don't know you nor do they care about your weekend plans.

I'm fine with you posting pictures alongside posts, but it really doesn't need to be a Facebookesque picture of you every time.

They say that ignorance is bliss, so you must be quite content.

There is more to this family of sites than any one individual, with one exception; and that is Dark0ne. This site is his dream, his creation, his contribution to the community....thousands of man hours, many thousands of dollars to keep it running and you scream like a school girl because he posts his picture and a personal statement to the community, that he will be out of town for 10 days and the planned upgrades and feature changes will be delayed, until after his holiday. Not because he is lazy, because other events on the site took his attention elsewhere and those upgrades could not be completed and inplemented and monitored properly before his long awaited vacation.

The site has been under constant Dos and DDos attacks for some time and actions have been taken behind the scenes to thwart these attacks and keep the site up and operational for everyone, even those self centered, self serving ingrates that comprise a small part of this community..

Other members of the staff have been working feverishly to restore several hundreds of files that were lost in a recent data base corruption, 13 days of uploaded/updated files had to be manually restored either by the uploader or the admin staff to ensure the availability to the community.

The moderating team and admin staff work long and hard to ensure the availability of files to download, keeping the forums safe for the members and helping anyone in the community who may be having problems. Some also mod, write tutorial, and are active in other areas of the community in many ways.

So if you don't want to see my favorite boss, go elsewhere....I like how the kid looks, strikingly handsome if you ask me, from a paternal standpoint. For what he has accomplished with this site and his life, who would not be proud to call him friend.

Buddah

chromehounds_2008

chromehounds_2008

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
Buddah has you beat.

And I dont notice any IPS error's so far. 8]

Best of luck!

worm82075

worm82075

Once Proud Proliferater Of The BGMC

• Premium Member
  • 885 posts

It's 1am and I'm all packed up ready to head off to Reading tomorrow to meet up with friends before we all catch an early flight to Portugal on the Saturday, where we'll be staying in our own private villa in Central Algarve, about 10 minutes from the sea and with our own private swimming pool. Rest, relaxation, drinking and tanning for a week! Oh, and perhaps a spot of tennis as we'll be right next to the local club.

Some well deserved R&R, enjoy my friend.

For what he has accomplished with this site and his life, who would not be proud to call him friend.

No friend of Robin's is no friend of mine.

shunkie

shunkie

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
Buddah, I think you're slightly over-exaggerating. It's not like he was insulting him or his work, just... calling him a tad narcissistic.

...And... *takes deep breath* I-kind-of-agree... Gah! There I said it... please don't shoot me! I love this site...

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.147 seconds