Followers aren't working

Gamesmind

Hello, everybody. So, I recently got into to follower mods, as playing lone wolf was somewhat boring. I've downloaded UFO, Poet follower, Cerwiden, and Inigo, which are all amazing companion mods. The real problem was when I started playing Dragonborn, and when I was in Solstheim, I went into the tree place (Can't recall the name) and tried to "Float Up", and it said that I couldn't due to me being in combat. And, at the time, only Cerwiden and Inigo were following me. So, I went outside and noticed that neither of them were accompying me, so I used the Cerwiden - Call Companion spell (Teleports her to you), and attempted to talk to her. It said she was still following me, so I though dismissing her would fix it. She ran away, and I teleported her again, and there was no option for her to follow me, only "It's time for us to part ways". I kept trying this over and over, and even visited Inigo and Poet. Still, the problem persists.

For the lazy:

The problem:

-Followers won't follow me.

-Can only dismiss them, doesn't work.

-After dismissing, it still only gives me the dismiss command.

-Show playerfollowercount results in 0.

What I've tried:

-Set playerfollowercount 0

-Resurrecting

-Resetting cells

-Disabling/Enabling

If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. And if you don't, at least make a guess, because I have no clue. :P

Thanks,

Reizyn