I noticed something weird thats probably me setting something up not right.
In the download history of users who download my mod i only see 1 of the mods requirement always most of the time its skyui.
sometimes there is only the optional requirement papyrus extender and no other requirement but my mod works so they must also have gotten the hard requirements.
I added in the attachment picture how it looks and what mods i have added in my mods requirement.
I edited the image a bit because i dont know how much data i'm allowed to post from users download history.
It's also not the full download history but its full of the same entry just skyui.