NPC won't sit down

Highlord90

I know I post a lot on here so apologies

I've run into a problem with the NPC's for an update to my Slaves of Cyrodil Mod. The new NPC's simply wont sit down on the chairs I provide them so they can use the eat package I made. I've done nothing differently to the original mod but for some reason they just walk about like zombies in front of the chair. If they couldn't find it they'd eat the food in their inventory but as it is they can probably see it but just cant use it.

Creating a New NPC did nothing to sort out the problem but they still do every other animation (Sweeping, Raking and Sleeping) so I'm at a loss.

I noticed they don't have Skeletons when they load up so I used BSA Commander to get them and add them but that didn't work either. Can anyone offer any insight into why they refuse to sit down but but quite happily run the sleep and work animations?

Edited by Highlord90

Check the ownership of the furniture in question. The NPC must belong to the same faction that owns the furniture.

If it didn't then the NPC would just look for another chair but she didn;t, she kept walking towards it then blinking back a few steps and doing it again.