any requests

Sypron

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you make a sword with a skull on the hilt? Skull or skulls or something like that? whatever works for you. Maybe an ebony or steel longsword or whatever mesh you think works best. Stats don't really matter i can change em if i feel i need to. I could make one myself but don't have time, and if youre bored enough to accept the challenge i would be grateful.

Thanx

Below is a pic of a chitlin short sword i made.

Do you think you could make me dual wield scimitars?

i wpuld like one to have a green pommel stone on the end and the other with a purple one

could the hilt be like a steel one and the blade to look like its adamantium.

but please no tribunal or bloodmoon required.

do you do armor too?

okay, i go on a first come first served basis, so the skull swords first (when i get some time) second, i cant make new meshes so no "dual wield" swords and last, yes i can to armor but for some reason when i make gauntlets they never work. oh well, i might start on the skull sword on the weekend but sooner if i have the time, i'll use a daedric weapon for the skull sword but no daedric longsword (i always hated the mesh).

oh,okay, I really Hate the daedric longsword mesh too!

Maybe you could make me like a full suit of leather armor to suit an archer or an assassin. (anything really as long as its different)

dont worry i can wait

crazy gilbert, just wait till i'm done, theres plenty of leather mods

adamantiun netch lether armor, resently realsed on the summit

archers leather armor, by wizbang

I can wait,sypron and every time I try to download the archer armour mod from wizbangs website I get this "horde webmail" page that comes up. i get that if i try to download any of mantodeas coop armours

Archived