any requests

Sypron

bricks... big @#$% off bricks egipt style make em HEAVY add a custom script to them simaler to the book rotate scripts that gives you an option of there orientation when you place them... then ppl can build there own castles in game and buy these bricks from shops... SO HEAVY that they have to be strong and can only carry one at a time... then maby ppl will stop asking for custom mods for a house to there standards they can build the dang castle there selves in game and it can leak from the shoddy workmanship (hell you could make archways pillers arrow slits roofs ect that can all be baught from a "house suply shop" and have him sell movable furnature as well... CUSTOM movable furnature... add any litle bits ya feel like and then players can serch for a flat peice of land or make one with foundations of big bricks then start building there dream castle (much like the pillow houses ppl are so fond of).

just my $0.02

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bricks... big @#$% off bricks egipt style make em HEAVY add a custom script to them simaler to the book rotate scripts that gives you an option of there orientation when you place them... then ppl can build there own castles in game and buy these bricks from shops... SO HEAVY that they have to be strong and can only carry one at a time... then maby ppl will stop asking for custom mods for a house to there standards they can build the dang castle there selves in game and it can leak from the shoddy workmanship (hell you could make archways pillers arrow slits roofs ect that can all be baught from a "house suply shop" and have him sell movable furnature as well... CUSTOM movable furnature... add any litle bits ya feel like and then players can serch for a flat peice of land or make one with foundations of big bricks then start building there dream castle (much like the pillow houses ppl are so fond of).

just my $0.02

I think that's a good idea, first off the bricks would have to be symetrical, twice as long as they are wide so you could place them like real bricks. Then, you can't use misc items because you can walk right through those, and you can't use statics b-cuz they don't do anything, and you can't have activaters in your inventory, so, you could use a misc item for the inventory, and onpcdrop, placeatpc the activator and disable. On the activator it would give you a choice pick up or move, on pick up it would additem the misc item and disable. on move it would give you options to move direction x, y, and z in different increments. and also add a rotation option in dif increments, say maybe 1, 5, 10, 45, and 90. if you move it -z too much it could go under the ground and you would lose it i suppose you would have to be careful.

one main problem with that, how can you place the door to get inside, and how do you build the interior, big problem. now, i was thinking of making a new race i have two choices and i dont know which one to make, a vivec race or a pink panter race (khajiit thats pink with and not beast). if i realesed both of these races, which wouldyou download.

one main problem with that, how can you place the door to get inside, and how do you build the interior

I suppose it wouls be a house without an interior cell, so if creatures are around you can't sleep, you'd have to stack the bricks with a doorway, but you could make windows that you could actually see out, because you's still be in an exterior cell. It would be more of a storage shed i guess but you wouldn't have the annoying loading area to get to it.

Or you could have a door item that when placed on pcdrop disables, and places a door, that is scripted to move or activate. on activate it teleports you to an interior cell, that has nothing but a floor and a door. there you can place items that you buy from the vender, like walls, carpet, and furiture. i have no idea how to get it to teleport you back out in the proper place.

PINK PANTHER gets my vote.

but how do you add a tail to a non beast race?

And i have no idea what the horemail thing is, i've never had a problem using fileplanet, and i've used it on ten different computers from windows 95 to XP professional. I would imagine that's either something with your browser settings or some spyware cookies.

???

we have 3 threads going on here is that considered a weave?

pink panther it is, i'm pretty sure you can add tails to non-beast race, i've seen it done, i'll also add these items which i just made, GLOVES WITH NO FINGER THINGYS, that means you can see your fingers. i'll make those for the pink panther race. now how bout a class "pink panther" i was thinking

MAJOR SKILLS

Illusion

Sneak

Unarmored

Hand-toHand

Acrobatics

MINOR SKILLS

Athletics

???

???

???

???

Could someone help with the class. and finnal, a amulet (that you can see in third person) that means you don't have to were clothes, just like the real pink panther.

i can start the mod on the weekend and might have it finished next monday.

Picture of fingered gloves; dark elf.

Kevin: no, The hordemail comes up when i am on mantodeas website trying to download stuff or if i am on wizbangs site it gomes up with "hordemail webmail" can somebody please help? this is about the archer mods I wanted so it counts.

um.. the pink panther is a crafty sort of guy so I would think that speechcraft would go where illusion is.

for minor:

athletics

illusion

mercantile

security

alchemy

------------------

but thats what i think, you may have different looks on it.

Maybe you could also make inspector cruso (sp?) and retexture the colovian fur helm to look kinda like his. and retexture a breton head and give him a moustache....

or somethin like that.

oh, and im not sure that any khajit heads would look like PP`s head he has a long nose.

-CG

Archived