[LE] How to make interiors not trespassing during day and trespassing at night

Edit: I kept having other problems that weren't logical; crashes only after adding an NPC, and the crash persisting after removing the NPC, random stuff like that. So I've been slowly copying everything to a new ESP and it seems like there was nothing wrong with my interiors, in the new ESP they are not telling me to leave at all hours of the day, working as expected - That is, a cell I was trespassing in 24/7, now just magically works after duplicating it and saving it into a new ESP..... Does logic even exist when it comes to the CK?

This ones kinda embarrassing for me to ask; I've not had this problem before so it's obviously something I used to know, it's something I feel like I knew when I made my first ever mod, but now I just cannot figure it out......

All of the interiors in my custom worldspace consider me trespassing no matter what time of day I enter. I can't use shops, as the shop owner just tells me over and over that I'm not supposed to be in here.

I've starred at the common data and interior data tabs of the cell window for what seems like hours, and I just can't figure out what to change to make it work like vanilla interiors.

Making the area public is the only thing I can figure out. It allows me to use the shop and talk to NPCs, but when it's set to public and the player is inside of the shop/house after hours, it's NOT considered trespassing and they never ask the player to leave or anything.

So what do I need to do to an interior cell to make it open to the player during the day (8am-10pm, or 8pm, w/e vanilla is) and trespassing after 8pm/10pm/whatever?

EDIT: The shops use an Owner Faction (the vendor faction) and the houses use the 'head of the family' that lives in the house as the owner NPC.

Also the 'Off Limits' box is NEVER checked.

Edited by saintgrimm92