Realistic Currency Mod - need Help

yerude

Totally correct. ITEM_TIME_BALANCE only affects times (not costs) and only for item build times.

It is only every used in XGItemTree.GetItemBuildTime.

GetItemBuildTime is only called in BuildItem and BalanceItem, so applies both to items being built directly in code as well as any overwrites being done via the DGC.ini. However it only applies to items, not to facilities, research projects, foundry projects, genemods, cybernetics lab augmentation, or psionic testing.

Oh my fault i copy pasted the wrong command.

I wasnt talking about Item_time balance i meant

ITEM_CREDIT_BALANCE

pardon me :laugh:

Of course item balance has nothing to do with the credits, its trivial.

But ITEM_CREDIT_BALANCE does NOT influence all costs and all types which fits to the credits. Quest rewards, foundry, buildings (FACILITY_COST_BALANCE) and other stuff is influenced by different or none commands. Unluckily, i found no scale for the gene mod.

Pardon again, i repeat myself.

I still could need a hand for changing the costs of gene mods. This is the last part of the puzzle i am actually testing and balancing my mod. (still need to make some changes for alloys). I have some good friends whose studied informatics but they didnt realy deal with hex editing. He said, if i change hexes it should automaticaly change the array and size. Is this maybe depending on the editor? Maybe he is wrong, studieng informatics doesnt mean u know everything :laugh: