Base unarmed speed adjustment (not unarmed weapons)

TherealVladislak

Hi guys, just a quick request. I've been playing using Eimiyoshikawa's "Iron fist perks" mod, using the version of it that just modifies base unarmed damage without affecting the damage of unarmed weapons. However I've come to the realization that the base unarmed attacks are kind of slow compared to that of the unarmed weapon Love and Hate, meaning even if I go through the trouble of leveling up my unarmed skill to 100 and pouring 5 ranks into the iron fist perk the Love and Hate weapon is still vastly superior.

Sadly, I realized this AFTER putting 4 ranks into the Iron fist perk. Is there any chance someone could whip up a mod that increases the speed of the base unarmed attacks to equal that of Love and Hate? I don't mind if it speeds up other peoples base unarmed attacks as well, although making it unique to the courier would be nice.

As a side note, why the heck does putting on some spiked brass nuckles make your fists fly faster in the first place? If anything shouldn't the extra mass slow them down? :confused:

Eimiyoshikawa's "Iron fist perks" mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/52346/?