All new loot is Trash or Bank unless one is marked otherwise

RokHere

Hi. I dream of a mod to make the game consider all armor and weapons that I loot as "trash", which I can sell with one click to any vendor; unless I manually toggle the "Trash" status off for any individual item. It would be amazing if the mod would also consider all other new loot (other than armor & weapons) as "bank" loot—again unless an individual item has its status toggled off manually, so I can also deposit all that stuff in one of the containers in my in-game house with one click. Is such a mod possible?

I believe way too many games should be user-friendly enough to have such a feature by default. It's so tedious and such a time waste to keep emptying my inventory manually and one by one every half-hour or so, once in my home, and once at a vendor!

P.S. If I had to choose one mod for which I would make a donation, I promise that it would be this one! Because the developer of the mod would be doing me a huge "real-life" favor. What's more valuable or precious than time, huh? And accordingly, what bigger favor can someone do me than to save me a lot of time!