Thalmor as a playable civil war faction

HeadChef

I'd like to play as the Thalmor for RP purposes and stuff. You'd join up at the Thalmor Embassy in Solitude. They'd mostly fight against the Stormcloaks, but might also have a few imperial skirimishes, considering they're not exactly on good terms. There might be sidequests for them that involve finding and arresting/"neutralizing" Talos worshipers. I think if it had decent voice acting and quests, it could be pretty fun. Who knows, it might be ok with reused voice acting from the vanilla game.

For the record, the Thalmor wouldn't intervene in the civil war as their goals are for the civil war to continue so as to weaken both sides for when the Dominions main force arrives. Or something like that, the point is they want the war to keep going.

Truth be told I'd love to play as a thalmore agent and run some storm cloak traitors through with my blade. But he does have a point, maybe an equal opportunity attack style weakening both forces so the aldmeri dominion can cut a swath of death and carnage to take control of a landmass that the empire saw as useless or not worth the headache to govern.

I for one would love it If his was a do able mod. Mainly cause the thalmore will probly name you high king of skyrim after you single handedly take out and kill both, ulfric And general tullius.

My teammates and I are making an unofficial DLC about the Thalmor (which allows you to join it), but its story happens after the event of the Skyrim Civil War.

To the topic, I think letting the player to join the Thalmor will make you miss the amazing content of CWO. Without CWO, the civil war is totally a trash.