Mod Organizer Not Loading Mods

Beas7ie

I found another fix for mod organizer dont load mods.Update your game with skyrim 1.9 patch and reinstall skse.Also run as admin in compability mode win 7 or what version is your windows.Dont touch crack exe after update or replace and go to your inis file Documents >My Games>Skyrim if you dont Use Mod Organizer.If you Use MO go to mod organizer>profiles>Default and change in SkyrimPrefs.ini on this line [Launcher] bEnableFileSelection = 1.Go to MO and add DATA from your Skyrim game to MO and enable all visible mods+enable plugins.Add Skse loader to MO and run from mod organizer. Sorry for long post thanks for take time to read this that fix load mods

I wish I understood this enough to follow these instructions. I didn't have anything which said "bEnableFileSelection" in SkyrimPrefs.ini. I tried placing the line in there anyway, but it still didn't work.

I have MO2, Skyrim, Skyrim Launcher and SKSE all set to run as an admin, and I've tried changing my mod directory to various different directories (moving the mods each time) but to no avail. I didn't have any issues with oldrim. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same problem of Mod Organizer not loading mods. Actually, it would not load ESPs, but textures would load fine. It took me ages to realise the problem - SymMover. I had used symmover to move the original Skyrim SE folder to another drive - windows still sees the original folder in the same place but the contents are elsewhere. It seems Mod Organizer does not work with this system, I guess because it virtualizes folders.

Edited by Bildi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been having the same problem for days now, and i have tried every trick my energetic googling could find to no avail. That is until i tried running mod organizer on my admin account instead of the standard user account for the computer. i'm not remotely certain what it is that mod organizer does that screws up its permissions but never the less, even after setting mod organizer, skse_loader, and TESV to launch with admin privileges, the launch is still getting blocked somewhere down the line since it now works flawlessly as long as i'm the administrator.

if you have no other option and if you can, try launching in the admins account and see if it works. its not a long term fix, but it will help narrow down what the problem is.

• 3 months later...