Dragon Age Crash

cabius

Ahhh, I had thought you meant a game patch...

So we're back to "conflicting mods", I guess, since each of those works well when it's all by itself. :unsure:

And the list of ones in my first post is still the set I'd look at first.

Take out the texture mods one-by-one and try to play through after each removal.

Let us know how you fare. :thumbsup:

Ok, removing the texture mods did not help. I am about to remove the ENB, any tips for removing IA? I am sure I can't just simply remove it, as you said, stuff becomes baked into saves.

The person on the Mod page says this.

Two things: I did find a script in '2.Modules/2.5 Scripts' called "den600ar_landsmeet_chamber"

The thing about that is there is a copy of it in the bug fixes too. Not sure if I copied the bug fix to the original file or what. I don't know what it does, if it is fixing something or breaking it. But make sure have bug fixes, try with and without it, if you have two copies try with each to see if that helps.

So maybe removing one or the other could help? Since that script deals directly with the landsmeet, that may be the cause of the crash.

I knew that was the cause of the problem, however you told me that it would be hard to remove without breaking the save, that is why I did not want to remove it. It didn't break anything, I made it to the end of the game without problem.

• 1 month later...

Mind you, The Game random crashes when played for several hours :sad: partly due to the memory leakage.

I have a couple of issues, one on a City Elf, left Lothering, first cut scene of the Arch Demon, then the game crashes :mad:

Doesn't on any other Char I use, even a City Elf, So will have to dig through that one.

And I post my other issue in Tech Sup area re; Cailans Armour quest in RtO

Improved Atmosphere has a very lengthy and detailed description of the proper way of instillation that includes two material installs located in the file. Several of the modules inside need you to install two materials, take out other things and also remove conflicting files that is already included. It is also a good idea to run a duplicate file program to weed out the extras :)

• 1 year later...

I am having a similar problem but my deal is sending other mages into the Fade to Save connor... My mage goes in and all is well. but if i send any other mage it crashes trying to exit once the demon is dealt with.

oh and let's see better list mods --- Grey Wardens of Ferelden/Phoenix Armory/Underworld Armory/Karma's companions/Rls Fashion Bazaar/not another Alistair/Awakening in the OC/Open Locks/Bash locks/Stealth and Traps/ just to name a few. I never had the problem before and i have the Steam version. Is something with steam causing it perhaps?