Danidragon

A fairly simple idea .

Add an item to geckos in-game called "gecko head" and a recipe with it . You'd need the head,some gecko hide and the Stormbringer hat thingy headwear .

There'd be 2 versions : 1# A helmet which looks like a gecko's head with the lower jaw removed . It'd over the back of the head and the neck too .

2# A helmet which more or less completely covers the head and face . Eyes would be removed , and replaced with glass . If possible , not keeping the googly big round shape but shrunk/closed into the shape and size of biker goggles or something .

Would be pretty cool,right ?

I made a fire gecko helmet for the burning tribe (tribals that occupy a burning oil field, for my ghost warriors mod) but it doesn't have an egm file. It was pretty big, so it didin't have any problems with fitting the NPC's, but might be a little off if your PC has some funky shaped head or something.

I'll see if I can find it on my hard drive.

Cr*p, I can't find it, but I messed around with making a new one.....partly done;

pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/geckoHeadHat_zpsdb011d9f.jpg

I'll probably make a few variants including one that uses the gecko skin texture for the stormchaser hood (that goes for the Honest hearts expansion), and one that uses a balaclava type fireman's hood for the burning tribe in another mod (ghost warriors). I guess if you want any personalized tweaks now would be the time to mention it (no promises of course, but I'll give it a shot).

Well....not quite how imagined but I guess I shouldn't complain,lucky enough to have someone actually reply and do something .

Part of the problem is the gecko's don't have a clear divide between neck, head and shoulders like a human. So you can't really just lop off a head in a nice neat package like you could with a person (speaking of, time to make a canibal tribe that wears human head hats).

Could you....move the gecko head a tad forward ? It'd be a bit like a baseball cap .

Yep it can be moved forward