SKYRIM MODS: Please help me. D:

Boomrayne

So, For my skyrim, It runs through my steam, and I've got a variety of mods from the steam workshop that work perfectly well with skyrim. I recently downloaded the nexus mod manager, and it shows all of the steam mods inside of it. However, when I open up my Skyrim data files from the launcher none of the new Nexus mods are showing. Any Ideas what I need to do to fix it?

Stupid question but just in case and as your new to it, have you installed the mods with nexus mod manager and activated them? As apposed to just downloading them with it? Otherwise, perhaps nexus mod manager (nmm) is installing them to a different directory? Also they won't show if you install them while the launcher is running (You'll have to close the launcher and start it again to see them).

Sorry if that sounded condescending but as I have no idea how able you are with this kind of thing I figured I'd try and rule out the obvious. After all we all miss silly little things from time to time, especially with new things.

Good luck anyway, and welcome to the world of modding (you'll find (if you haven't already) that nexus mods are way better than what's on steam) :smile:

Edited by piperman123