• Please log in to reply
5006 replies to this topic

AuroraPhoenix44

AuroraPhoenix44

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

First I would like to thank you for the great mod.
Now I have been modifying the mod for convenience a bit (adding a few more bulk recipes to the smelter). I also tried to add bulk gem cutting...Now getting the recipes (10, 25, 50) to show up isn't the problem but getting the correct amount of gems added to my inventory. Regardless how many I cut I get only 1 gem added to my inventory. If I were to guess it's because of the random nature of the cut gems. Don't know if that's the actual reason and if it is how to "fix" it. Would be nice if someone could point me in the right direction.

I have no idea if I'm doing this right, since I'm replying to this through the forum thread but here it goes.

So was this ever put into practice? Because right now I'm sitting on something like 3k Amethists (it isn't a good idea to be greedy kids, don't do 100% and 30% gem chance with 100 ore hits (or whatever their called I can't remember right now) you'll drown in raw materials).

This of course wouldn't be an issue if I was actually willing to dump them but... I really don't want to, I want to cut them without agravating my carpel tunnel. To be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing either, so script editing is... Beyond me specially when I can't find said script.

RagamuffinSkullman

RagamuffinSkullman

Pew Pew!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
In response to post #81620368.

Spoiler

Yes, follow it. No need to have those plugins when they're already integrated within CCOR.

staren1991

staren1991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
There seems to be a small bug regarding the stahlrim enchanting. If you (in the MCM) change the power of the frostbonus for stahlrim to 5%, according to how it's written in the file, you will receive the enchantment at 5% power instead of 105%. (In short, the multiply value float has been set to 0.05, instead of 1.05)
Not sure if anyone has ever set it to 5% before, but thought I would mention it just in case :P

Benc158

Benc158

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
Does the integrated CoS include the cloaks within levelled lists?

2Lazy4You

2Lazy4You

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Can someone please tell me how to craft linen cloaks from Cloaks of Skyrim? The coarse and hide versions come up for me, what requirements do I need to craft the linen versions?

luisedgm

luisedgm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
Does anyone know which version of Requiem the compatibility patch with CCOR support? It seems to be outdated

dodgeboy121

dodgeboy121

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
is it normal to go from level 15 crafting to level 100 craft by making 20 torches?

Page loaded in: 0.950 seconds