Unenchanted Dragon Priest masks.

gierheart

Has anyone else noticed how awesome the dragon priest masks look.

I love using krosis, zahkriisos, and all the others masks and the enchantments are always awesome. And I also love the way they look when used with most armors. But after awhile they loose their luster and just become clutter like most of the gear you get that you can't personalize.

So what I was thinking was maybe make a stand alone set of the masks that come in light and heavy armors plus if you have the right materials you could craft them at a forge or something . Take zahkriisos for instance, if you have two ebony ingots one iron ore and 3 linen wraps to make it.

I don't know if that has already been done or not but I'd like to be able to keep some form of the mask especially if I could make it have health regeneration and water breathing. Well that's my idea if anyone agrees to make it then thanks a million if its already been made can you link it here for me?

Thanks and may the All-Maker smite your enemies with a meteor to there junk

Well there are definitely already some mask mods out there. I uses this one to change up the bland different colored masks. And I also believe that this has the craftable light and heavy armor masks. As far as the unenchanting goes, I didn't see anything. I probly just missed it :)