tullinjr

I am requesting a mod be made or if possible someone list me a compilation of mods i can use together for skimpy outfits, a decent body model or mesh (been trying CBBE) because i seem to be getting more CTD issues now with the new CBBE 3.2 version, a nude texture or mesh for the body, have all the followers in the game be female EXCEPT 1 person to be the sacrifical lamb for that daedric quest, as well as have Leveler's Tower in that mix. so far as i can tell i have no issues or problems with this mod and it works great. i just seem to be having a serious issue with the body mod mostly and the armors "KillerKeo's" has been compiling to fit the CBBE body for the 3.2 version. also if possible can they list a mod or program to reduce the files size of the meshes or texures to reduce the lag in loading them up? i know there is a program for it out there since a few friends told me of it but i can't remember the name of it.

Basically what i want to do is this. Make the game look as real as possible with graphics running at either medium low since my power core can't handle the drain in power for my graphics card to keep up and i end up with a PC restart. too much power gets drained and my PC auto restarts on me like a reboot.