Boris looking at Safety Load Fix, Show Support!

Aminados

Actually, I've been using both safety load and SkyUI together for some time. Never had any issues at all relating to either of them.

You never had CTD when you open an in-game menu or graphical glitches in the in-game menus while using SkyUI and Safety Load, ever??

For how long have you been using them together ?

May I ask your system specs? also do you use ENB, ENBoost or something like HiAlgo?

Edited by Aminados

You never had CTD when you open an in-game menu or graphical glitches in the in-game menus while using SkyUI and Safety Load, ever??

I've (rarely) experienced CTDs when opening the map menu or the main menu, long before Safety-Load came into existence.

Never used ENB.

Have you tested without SkyUI?

I have tested neither with nor without SkyUI, but

1. I've seen reports of people that experienced UI-related crashes without SkyUI

2. modifications to the map menu are minimal

3. (most important) it makes no sense

Well I've also seen reports of numerous of people blaming SkyUI and saying that they don't have a problem without SkyUI, sometimes things don't make sense.

But tell me... Why are people crashing with Safety Load? What would make sense?

I've (rarely) experienced CTDs when opening the map menu or the main menu, long before Safety-Load came into existence.

Never used ENB.

Well I've had this game for close to a year now, never had In-game menu CTD or Graphical Gliches until I installed Safety Load. I play it nearly every day and sometimes for 5 or 6 hours.

I've always used ENB and it's ENBBoost features since their existence.

Edited by Aminados

Actually, I've been using both safety load and SkyUI together for some time. Never had any issues at all relating to either of them.

For how long have you been using them together ?

May I ask your system specs? also do you use ENB, ENBoost or something like HiAlgo?

Since the day both were released. Both presently at latest releases.

No issues whatsoever.

I don't use any ENB setups. Never used ENboost or HiAlgo either.

System specs:

Win 7 (64bit)

AMD Athlon II X4 635

16GB RAM

Nvidia Quadro 600 series card.

500 GB Internal HD (Skyrim located on a 1TB external though)

Not the greatest rig I know, but it's served me well so far.

Well I've also seen reports of numerous of people blaming SkyUI and saying that they don't have a problem without SkyUI, sometimes things don't make sense.

Crashes are related to memory allocations and SkyUI adds more icons and stuff, hence crashes are more likely. But that should be all.

As I said, feel free to prove me wrong.

But tell me... Why are people crashing with Safety Load? What would make sense?

It would make sense that the modifications made by safety load patch out/skip a certain function under certain conditions, where calling this function could otherwise cause ILS. However, this has also unwanted side effects like breaking the allocator for UI-related stuff, under certain conditions. I assume it's related to thread-safety, since the original ILS are also threading-related. Edited by schlangster