Doppelganger Mission Problem!

rpersike

I can't get through the Doppelganger Mission. When I kill the recuit on the ship the screen goes to black and the game crashes. I have tried a couple of things I read and they did not work (empty loot sack and low graphic settings). I also started a new game and tried again and that did not work either. Does anyone know how I can get around this problem? Is there a file than can be edited where you can mark the mission complete and proceed with the next mission that way! I sure could use some help!! PLEASE :(

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I can't get through the Doppelganger Mission. When I kill the recuit on the ship the screen goes to black and the game crashes. I have tried a couple of things I read and they did not work (empty loot sack and low graphic settings). I also started a new game and tried again and that did not work either. Does anyone know how I can get around this problem? Is there a file than can be edited where you can mark the mission complete and proceed with the next mission that way! I sure could use some help!! PLEASE :sad:

Unfortunately, I never had this problem, so I'm unsure how to help you. Have you got anything running in the background on your machine, like AVG or similar? I know they can interfere with games.

Other than that...I don't know. But as MasterModder26 asks, it could very well be related to any files you may have edited.

Let me know if this helps or not.

Cheers,