Ultimate Combat + ASIS + SkyRe (all modules)

Nudedragon

So I'm interested in seeing if ASIS, SkyRe (combat module in particular), and Ultimate Combat work together. From what I've ready, it should be theoretically possible. ASIS and SkyRe seem to have reached compatibility, and Ultimate Combat claims to be compatible with both. If anyone's aware that these are not, in fact, compatible then the remainder of my post is irrelevant.

Assuming that these mods are compatible, the question remains, will combat be too difficult? While I like combat to be fast paced, one-hit-kills take some of the fun out. If anyone's used this combination, how was combat? Too fast, too slow, easy, difficult? Were there a lot of bugs or lag?

For reference, I used to run with High Level Enemies, ASIS, SkyRe (sans combat module), Monster Mod, Immersive Creatures, Deadly Combat, Dodge Mod, and Dual Wield Parry on Legendary difficulty. I'm cutting back on mods, but I'm hopping to maintain a similar level of difficulty. I'm planning on using SkyRe, ASIS, Immersive Creatures, Ultimate Combat, Dodge Mod, and Dual Wield Parry on Legendary difficulty.