[WIP Mod] "Bandits Expanded"

Ainulindale

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still working on the underground area, which is taking some time, plus i've got some uni work to do as well. Will make another vid once the underground is finished, then I just need to finish up the bandit routines and get the hirelings working properly.

Also if anyone could lend a brain to this i'd be much appreciative :]

hey i really love your idea! i was getting tired of running justice all the time.

i would like to propose an idea stemming off from a mod called Real Estate. so there are multiple bandit camps around skyrim, and each robs nearby travelers from their locations. so what if you could say, conquer someplace like mistwatch keep, and then every week or so the bandit underlings there would send you tribute, or part of the loot they gathered during the week? and then that money can be used to better equip your bandits or enhance the encampment or hire more bandits or sellswords

after writing i realized the amount of scripting and layout it will need. sorry i'm just a talker if i knew scripting and modding i wud've definitely helped you out. anyways kudos and hope to hear more on the progress

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A long awaited update!

Time has been short so haven't gotten as far as I'd liked but majority of the work on the underground of Valtheim is done.

Edited by Ainulindale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still plugging away at it, this first area became far bigger than I planned, plus i've had work and exams coming up. There's a couple modding videos on my youtube channel featuring progress for those interested, and i'm hoping to have enough to show a full Valtheim trailer in a month or so.